We had a very productive meeting last Wednesday (4/8/09) with 13 members attending! Please see a list of highlights below.
April Ecology Meeting Highlights (chronologically listed)
- GVM Trails Committee was made part of the Ecology Committee.
- Ecology 2009 Work Days have been changed to 3rd Sundays – Next one is this Sunday, April 19, 9:00am @ Crellin Lake
- Susan will chair our next meeting on May 13.
- GVM Annual Meeting will be Saturday, June 20, 2009.
- Judd made a 2009 Ecology Project List, we will circulate it at each meeting for sign-up.
On 11/17/08 Casey and I (Ellen) met to discuss the Ecology bulletin board info transfer. I gave him my hard-copy materials, as well as Judy’s, and also a disk with electronic files. Casey told me that Lindsay would be lending a helping hand. Thanks to you both!!
I wanted to anticipate a few questions about using this blog. So, please click “Continue Reading” to find out: how posts are sorted, how to use categories, how to leave a comment, how to search the blog.
Continue reading Intro to using our blog
Thanks for letting me spend some more time on this blog! I sure appreciated your helpful and insightful thoughts during last month’s meeting and hope we can build a simple, interactive e-bulletin board, a centralized location for our calendar, documents, emails, pictures, videos, and useful links. It might also be fun to post updates during the “off-season.” I hope you’ll have a chance to leave a comment before next Wednesday, even just a thumbs up or thumbs down!
request information by filling out form below